Version 4.2.8 （2019/12/03）
- Fixed: Pinch-to-zoom was not working when using a touch screen (regression in 4.2.6)
- Fixed: Spacebar panning was not working when using a pen/stylus (regression in 4.2.6)
- Fixed: EXIF metadata with non-ASCII characters is now preserved correctly
- Fixed a crash that can happen when the Microsoft Store version of the app is closed for an update
- Added /repair command-line argument, which will run PdnRepair.exe. This makes it easy to use Start -> Run -> paintdotnet:/repair so you don't have to go fishing for the installation directory.
Version 4.2.7 （2019/11/26）
- Fixed a crash at startup (FileLoadException) due to 1) the stub for System.Runtime.dll not being updated, and 2) the rigid version binding policy that prevented the older version from working in its stead (which would've been fine in this case).
Version 4.2.6 （2019/11/22）
- New: WebP images are now supported due to bundling @null54's excellent WebPFileType plugin (v18.104.22.168)
- Fixed: Pasting images from Firefox's "Take a Screenshot" feature was resulting in swapped red and blue channels due to mishandling of DIB_V5 clipboard data using the BI_RGB value for bV5Compression (thanks @null54 for the fix!)
- Fixed crash at startup (for both app and installer) on Windows "N" editions due to missing mfplat.dll (Media Foundation Platform)
- Updated bundled DDSFileTypePlus plugin to v22.214.171.124