Version 4.2.13 （2020/08/05）
- New: Added 2-bit per pixel support when saving as PNG
- New: Added 1-bit per pixel support when saving as PNG, BMP, and TIFF
- Fixed low-bit-depth saving quality (8-bit, etc.), as it would sometimes produce very bad results (e.g. only using 64 colors instead of 256)
- Fixed: Resizing an image at very large sizes (e.g. 32K pixels to 64K pixels) would fail due to an arithmetic overflow
- Fixed: Sometimes recently saved images would not have an updated thumbnail in File Explorer unless/until its window was manually refreshed
- Fixed: Sometimes saving an image to a network share would not work
- Updated bundled DDSFileTypePlus plugin to version 22.214.171.124, which fixes an issue when loading and saving images using the sRGB color space. This issue was reported here: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/116572-dds-file-format-bc1-bc7-srgb-export-incorrectly . Thanks @null54!
Version 4.2.12 （2020/05/30）
- Fixed an error that was preventing some old PDN images from loading (reported here: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/116501-error-opening-older-pdn-files/)
- Fixed a crash in the new selection outline renderer (due to misaligned Push/PopAxisAlignedClip calls)
- Changed saving to use the ReplaceFile Win32 API, which improves its compatibility
- Fixed an EndOfStreamException error that prevented some JPEGs from opening (thanks @null54 for the fix!)
Version 4.2.11 （2020/05/21）
- Fixed: "Open Containing Folder" now selects the item in the Explorer window
- Fixed: Saving with the HEIC file type is no longer limited to a max Quality value of 90. This limitation was in place because of a crash due to heap corruption, which no longer happens.
- Fixed a bug where the selection would disappear forever if the canvas was scrolled away from it
- Fixed errors when trying to save into certain cloud-sync'd folders, e.g. OneDrive for Business. This was done by disabling the use of NTFS Transactions.